Monday, February 22, 2010

See More of the Philippines: Track Your Journey

What parts of the country have you visited? How much of it have you seen through the window of a moving bus? Stayed for the night? Or lived in? Wouldn't it be wonderful to set foot on all 7,107 islands?

Hey, this calls for a road trip!


These are the places I've visited in the Philippines.


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Which has gotten me thinking - I should go up north! No more pushing the Ilocos trip aside. I dream of Batanes too.

Definitely, I must conquer Palawan. Since I've gone and stayed 2 weeks in Sultan Kudarat, then I should visit more of Zamboanga or Lanao or maybe Jolo. But of all the road trips I've been in, the place I felt close to an awakening was this dirt road on a marvelous Sorsogon to Samar route. It was breathtaking. The experience felt very spiritual.

still this is a pretty cool widget!

No comments:

Post a Comment