Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Nothing Is Good Enough

Things I did or put off today so I can blog some more:

1. I told the landlady to STFU (not within earshot though)

2. Over @chatroulette "vous avez un grand ventre" - you have a large belly. It turns out he's only 7 years old. 

3. Deciding whether to cook Chachi's Indian Salt Crackers or Pigs in a Blanket for the next gallery talk at Ermita.

4.  I felt sorrow in an instant over odd bits of memories.

5. Finally found a hamster ball my pets Pickle and Star can roll around in.

6. Relieved that production work is over. Can now watch Fantastic Mr. Fox for the nth time. So don't point and cuss!

7. Inspected the carrots in the chiller for molds.

8. Sealed my ciabatta tight in foil like a Japanese submarine.

9. Configured emails. Drank more coffee.

10. Thinks moobs are in season. Why do pinoy men like walking around shirtless?

No comments:

Post a Comment